Friday, November 21, 2008

First Blog


Hey everyone this is my very first blog....My mom and my aunt both have blogs and they were fun to read so I thought I would start one....So I'll start by telling a little about me...I'm 21 and I live in a small town in northern California....It's a typical small town and it rains a lot here....But overall i like the small town feel....I work at a salon called Cindy's Stying Center as a stylist and I really love what I do....I just love to make people feel good about themselves...I still live at home with my parents and my older brother....So that's a little background info on me....

1 comment:

Ronda said...

I love your blog and I'm so glad you started one. You'll have to put some of your hair cuts on here to show people what a great job you do.
:) love you, mom