Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Room Redo...


...so I have decided to redo my room...when i was in high school I painted my walls a deep burnt orange and decorated it with a budah, middle eastern theme and it was great...but now I just feel this strong need for change...my room if full of too many memories...not all bad but i feel like I need something different a fresh start....so the other day I took everything off my walls and now I am going to prep them for paint...i am thinking about a baby blue....I want to do baby blue and dark chocolate brown...anyway i will keep posting updates on my room renovations....I am putting up a pic of my sweet little puppy....his name is Mac Dre and he is like my child...whenever I am stressed he always makes me smile....xoxo

1 comment:

Lisa Marie said...

awh, I'm so happy you love your shirt, everytime I wear mine, I find more and more people reading the books, they are wonderful. Funny thing, I'm redoing my home in the same colors blue and chocolate brown..I found some awesome accent pieces at target they have a wonderful dark chocolate brown and blue rug and some wonderful matching color pillows and at Micheals craft store they have some really nice mercury glass pieces in chocolate and blue too...I love to decorate..have fun, Lisa